This course is for delegates who have previously passed the 2 day Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) and now need to update their skills and knowledge in line with current legislation whilst maintaining their SSSTS qualification.
- How health and safety law is currently structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the managers role in controlling site safety
- Carrying out site inductions, briefings and tool box talks
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Improving communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
The delegate who successfully completes this course will receive an accredited CITB Site Safety Plus certificate for site supervisors safety for a further 5 years.
Further Course Notes
The SSSTS Refresher course meets the criteria for CITB grants. We will give full support for the application of this grant. Free parking is available on site. We provide each delegate with a buffet lunch on all our full day courses.