SMSTS Refresher Training
The two-day refresher course aims to:
- Improve awareness of recent changes within the construction industry on such subjects as
- legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Recognise measures that will assist in the practical implementation of responsibilities
- established by new legislation, and new working practices
- At the end of the course, delegates will be:
- Aware of, and able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental
- legislation which will affect them in their role as a site manager
A highly participative course, case study exercises for House Building, Civil Engineering, Factories & ancillary buildings, Demolitions, Refurbishment and New Roads & Street Works are used to aid you throughout the course. Delivery is made via power point presentation enhanced with videos and group exercises.
The delegate who successfully completes this course will receive an accredited CITB Site Safety Plus certificate for site management safety.
Further Course Notes
The SMSTS Refresher course meets the criteria for CITB grants. Free parking is available on site.