Manual Handling Training
The aim is for delegates to be able to lift and handle loads in a safe and efficient manner, reduce the risk of injury and conform to the 1992 EEC Legislation. This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety Executive.
Anyone involved with the lifting and handling of loads.
- Show how it is possible to keep body stress to minimum in a number of given handling activities.
- Identify immediate and cumulative effects of strain and sprain injuries
- Practical exercises on correct lifting techniques, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Twisting
- Repetitive strain injuries, use of hand mechanics
- Group Lifting
- Adopting a positive attitude towards safe systems of work
- Suggest ways to eliminate or control any handling hazards or unsafe handling practice within their area of control
- Course review and evaluation
Reduce the number of manual handling injuries, Reduction in company costs due to reduction in incident related costs, Reduce the number of lost working hours, Improve productivity of the workforce.
Further Course Notes
Free parking is available on site.