IPAF Demonstrator Training
As an IPAF registered training school we can provide Demonstrator Training courses at our well equipped training centre or at your premises as long as the appropriate venue and machinery are available.
Who is it for?
The IPAF Demonstrator course is suitable for anyone that needs to demonstrate or handover a MEWP to a third party.
Course content includes the following;
- MEWP categories
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Operator revision and theory test PASS or FAIL
- Responsibilities for familiarisation
- Demonstrator training – Practical preparation
- Pre-use and function checks
- Demonstrator theory and practical test PASS or FAIL
What will I get?
Further Course Notes
A Demonstrator’s PAL card (Powered Access Licence), which is recognised worldwide across industries as proof of platform operator training to the highest standard. It is issued by IPAF to platform operators who successfully complete a training course and is valid for 5 years. You will also receive a logbook, an Operator’s Safety guide and an IPAF Certificate.