Emergency First Aid at Work Training
First Aid provision in the workplace saves lives, it can help employers reduce costs from injury and it is a legal obligation of every single employer to make sure that their employees receive the right First Aid care in the workplace.
To enable delegates to take charge if an illness or injury occurs and covers the basic skills required. Currently valid for three years.
- Aims of First Aid – Dealing with an emergency
- Priorities of Treatment – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation – Adult
- Recognition and treatment of regurgitation. Use of face shields
- Choking – Adult
- Unconscious Patient: Including recovery position and dealing with a patient who is in seizure (fitting)
- Bleeding / Shock – Blood loss theory, internal bleeding, recognition and treatment of shock.
- Wounds & Bleeding – Cross infection / Treatment of bleeding and minor injuries
- Burns & Scalds
- Recording Incidents and First Aid Actions
- Legislative compliance
- Improved safety culture and staff morale
- Reduced risk of accidents and incidents
- Reduced risk of claims and prosecutions
- Improved staff retention
Delegates who complete this course will receive Qualsafe Accredited Certificate
Training can be delivered from our centres or onsite on your premises.
Refreshments will be provided.
Plenty of free onsite parking available.