To enable delegates to:
- Understand the legislation governing ladders and steps
- Inspect ladders and steps
- Select the correct ladders or steps for the appropriate job
- Identify faults and defects in ladders and steps
Who is it designed for
Any person(s) who is required to use or supervise the use of ladders.
- Risk assessment
- Ladder defect
- Types of ladders and steps
- Safe use of ladders and steps
- Maintenance and storage
Classroom based sessions.
This course can be delivered on client’s premises, depending on facilities and delegate numbers.