Novice – 2 Days
Course Aim: To enable delegates to competently enter, work in and exit from confined space areas. Including Chamber, manholes, Wet Well, Multi-Landing or any vertical confined space.
Duration: 2 Days.
Target Group: This course is for personnel that have never received any formal confined space training.
• Legal Requirements
• Definition of Confined Spaces
• Safe System/Permit to Work
• Gas Monitor Equipment, Confined Spaces & Practical Handling
• PPE Equipment
• Breathing Apparatus
• Manning Levels
• Emergency Procedures
Certification of attendance is issued to delegates who successfully pass the practical assessments.
• Delegates will be equipped with knowledge of current legislation for working in confined spaces
• Reduced risk of serious injuries and death
VIEW COURSE DATES